The Danamon Peduli Foundation (Danamon Peduli) is the implementing institution of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs for PT Bank Danamon Indonesia, Tbk. and PT Adira Dinamika Multifinance Tbk. which was established on February 17, 2006.
Danamon Peduli's programs aim to support Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) that are directly beneficial to the community, and involve volunteers from the Danamon family.
Danamon Peduli Program consists of the Pasar Sejahtera Program (Prosperous Market Program) that provides revitalization and traditional market assistance partnering with local government. The sub-divisions of the Prosperous Market Program are:
1. Care for the Environment, which is a market-focused activity providing infrastructure such as public washing facilities (Mandi, Cuci, Kakus or MCKs), clean water facilities, biopori hole making, Integrated Waste Processing Sites etc. This activity was conducted by all Danamon and Adira employees in Indonesia in collaboration with the local government.
2. Quick Disaster Response Activities (CTB). This program is situated to respond to disasters occurring in an area whether occurring due to nature or due to human negligence.
In an effort to support the final year students in completing their final projects and building knowledge and skills, and sharing the experience and lessons that Danamon Peduli has gained, we are opening the opportunity for interested students to gain new experience via the Danamon Peduli Internship Program over a period of 1-3 months (depending on division).
At present, we are in need of apprentices who can manage the Management Information System (MIS) in Danamon Peduli. This entails the following duties:
1. input, process and store data;
2. Creating a simple system for storing data;
3. Creating reports in the form of tables / graphs.
Internship Program Requirements:
• Bachelor / masters (in progress);
• Department: MIS or Computer Science, Network Engineering or other majors, but capable and competent in the issue of Data Management;
• Have an interest in the social / organizational development sector;
• The ability to speak English, a passive minimum;
• Having good communication skills;
• The ability to work in teams;
• Knowledge of MS Office and internet.
• Letter of Introduction from the University (Addressed to: Executive Director of Danamon Peduli Foundation);
• Curiculum Vitae (CV)
• One cover letter page explaining the candidates educational and occupational background (if one already exists)
• 3-4 explanatory paragraphs on apprenticeship motivation in the development / community development sector at Danamon Peduli, and how your knowledge and knowledge can contribute to Danamon Peduli as well as plans to take advantage of after-apprenticeship experience;
• Examples of writing / blogs (if any)
The file is to be submitted in pdf format up to 6 MB in size, via email to email@example.com
The benefits of an internship at Danamon Peduli include:
1. A better understanding of social development issues.
2. Gaining hands-on experience in the community development sector and CSR in a credible institution in terms of program management, communications, governance, IT, and others.
c. Development and practicing hard skills and soft skills.
For further information please contact: Christian Paendong via Phone (021) 80645299, Fax (021) 80645288/89, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org