- To be a social medium and consultancy support for philanthropists in identifying and addressing social, humanitarian, and environmental problems in Indonesia.
- To foster the characteristics and principles of, and enthusiasm for, philanthropy and generosity within individuals and groups in Indonesian society through media and other mediums.
- Enhance trust and solidarity in order to stimulate partnerships between philanthropic organizations in Indonesia.
- To act as a trusted partner of the government and private sector in delivering the country’s social, humanity, and environmental services.
Principles of Philanthropy
- Philanthropy gives access to those who need resources in order to improve their efforts in meeting their needs independently.
- Every philanthropy stakeholder is required to uphold the plurality that exists in the society: culture, religion and belief, ethnic, perception, etc.
- Philanthropy needs to pay attention to the needs of different genders under the principle of gender equality.
- Philanthropy should not discriminate between the backgrounds of the beneficiaries, and must not be used as a political tool by any individual or group.
- The interest of the nation shall be above the interest of individuals or groups.