Do you want to learn more about international volunteerism? Are you lost in the diversity of organizations? Would you like to know how volunteers survive?
Let’s join to the first International Humanity Foundation Virtual Discussion Series I 2020 “Volunteerism: Reaching the Unreached”, where you will find all answers to these and many other questions!
Our incredible speakers and facilitators:
- Sita Supomo – Board Member of Filantropi Indonesia & Founder of Volunteer ID
- Raymond Moyo – Director of IHF Kenya & Certified Trainer of Trainers for World Youth Alliance Africa
- Isti Toq’ah – Founder of PANDAI Indonesia & Peace Educator
- Alexandra Riggs – Associate Director at Advancing Women Executives & Career Counselor
- Maria Evangelista Yansen – Public Relations Officer of IHF & Korps Sukarela
Registration link: http://bit.ly/IHFDiscussion
The Virtual Discussion will be held on Saturday, September 19th 2020 (Google Meet) at 7:00 PM Jakarta time and 3:00 PM USA time. Choose your convenient slot! The participation is donation based. All funds will go to the International Humanity Foundation centers in Indonesia, Kenya and Thailand.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
*Application deadline 17 September 2020