Share your Examples of Transformation in the Philanthropy Sector
Worldwide Initiatives for Grantmaker Support (WINGS) opens the opportunity to share various stories and good practices from Members of the Indonesian Philanthropy Association to be featured in WINGS publication materials. Some criteria can be met:
- Being transparent, open and accountable, especially towards those we serve.
- Philanthropy as risk capital: take risks, innovate, be ready to fail and learn.
- Work through trust, distribute power, build local agency.
- Engage with other actors and other sectors: multi-stakeholder partnerships and joint action.
- Invest in our collective impact, strengthen giving ecosystems (including civic space), and build philanthropic societies.
- Align governance, leadership, management and organizational culture with values.
- Embrace systems change root causes and scalability.
- Leverage all our assets: investments, influence, expertise, and resources.
- Integrate the big issues of our times transversally into our work (climate, gender and racial inequality, inequity, tech disruptions, among others).
- Leverage the power of data and understand our impact.
Find out more about sharing this good practice via WINGSForum and their social media: LinkedIn ↗ | Twitter ↗ | Facebook ↗. Kami nantikan cerita dari Anda!
Check the requirements to become a member of the Indonesian Philanthropy Association ↗